Interim Management is a delegation of a manager selected by DOMINO to the Client in order to pursue particular project.
DOMINO possesses wide database of managers – high-class specialists, who are ready to engage in Project Management enterprises in various branches and sectors, for a particular period of time, at Client’s place.
Such solution is usually applied in following situations:
- Realization of complicated projects;
- Starting new business enterprises, particularly connected with new investments;
- Preparation to the change of the company’s ownership;
- Implementation of a development strategy;
- Change management and crisis management;
- During period of absence of a manager;
- Implementation of a new IT system;
- R&D projects.
Given examples do not mention all possible applications of Interim Management as HR tool. Undoubtedly, this is an alternative to permanent employment of managers and high-level managers which brings particular benefits:
- Manager is employed outside the Client’s company, so there is no employment contract between the Client and the Manager- actual financial profit;
- Cooperation with a high-class specialist of the field.
- No recruitment process and its costs – which remain on DOMINO’s side.
- Considerable saving in time and cost, which are necessary for employment and training of a new employee hired on a employment contract.
- Work and time to pursue the project is clearly defined in advance.
- After cooperation period the manager may be hired on a permanent bases.
- The service is covered by the guarantee.